A special "thank you" to the Greater Detroit Chapter for hosting the 2018 Winter Conference at the Holiday Inn in Southgate, Michigan!
- AAMA Member $65.00, postmarked by Dec 20, 2017; $85.00, postmarked by Dec 27, 2017
- Non-Member $95.00, postmarked by Dec 20, 2017; $115.00, postmarked by Dec 27, 2017
- MSMA Past President $35.00, postmarked by Dec 20, 2017; $55.00, postmarked by Dec 27, 2017
- Student $35.00, postmarked by Dec 20, 2017; $55.00, postmarked by Dec 27, 2017
- Saturday Only AAMA Member (Includes Sat. meals and education) $65.00, postmarked by Dec 20, 2017; $85.00, postmarked by Dec 27, 2017
Non-Conference attendee meal tickets for Saturday breaks and lunch may be purchased for $35.00 each.
Deadline for registration is December 20, 2017.
- Proof of AAMA membership and/or current student ID required at Registration Desk.
- If an email is provided, an email confirmation of registration receipt will be sent.
- Name badges must be worn to all MSMA conference functions for admission.
- Registration deadline is December 20, 2017. Late registrations accepted only until December 27, 2017. Cancellation policy: Written notice of cancellation must be postmarked by December 27, 2017. A $20 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds will be issued after December 27, 2017.
- Any onsite registrations cannot be guaranteed food.
- Returned check will be assessed an administrative fee of the current bank rate.
- Total CEUs are based on actual contact hours. You must attend 90% of each session to earn CEUs.
- Agenda is subject to change. Education sessions may be subject to change and pending CEU approval with MSMA Education Committee and AAMA.
- Eligible non-members may join AAMA with completion of a membership application.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Holly Griffith, CMA (AAMA) at 248-310-6266 or email@example.com for accommodations.
Holiday Inn Southgate
17201 Northline Road
Southgate, MI 48195
- Hotel room reservations are the responsibility of the attendee. Attendees must contact the hotel directly at 734-283-4400.
- Use group name: Michigan Society of Medical Assistants.
- The room rates are as follows: 1 King bed: $99.00 plus tax or 2 Queen beds: $99.00 plus tax. Complimentary breakfasts included with room for up to four registered guests. Reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Room reservations received after the deadline will be subject to availability.
- All questions or concerns should be directed to the hotel. MSMA does not accept any responsibility for room reservations.
- If any difficulties arise with making reservations under the Michigan Society of Medical Assistants group, please contact Holly Griffith, CMA (AAMA) at 248-310-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel reservation deadline is December 22, 2017.