MSMA 2022 Fall Conference
September 30, 2022 - October 2, 2022
Holiday Inn, Livonia, MI
- Proof of AAMA membership and/or current student ID required at Registration Desk.
- If an email is provided, an email confirmation of registration receipt will be sent.
- Name badges must be worn to all MSMA Conference functions for admission.
- Registration deadline is 9/2/22. Late registrations accepted only until 9/16/22.Cancellation policy: Written notice of cancellation must be post marked by 9/16/22. A $20 administrative fee will be retained. No refunds after 9/16/22.
- Any onsite registrations cannot be guaranteed food.
- Returned checks will be assessed an administrative fee of the current bank rate.
- Total CEUs based on actual contact hours. You must attend 90% of each session to earn CEUs. Agenda subject to change.
- Education sessions subject to change and pending approval with MSMA Educational Committee and AAMA.
- Eligible non-members may join AAMA with completion of an application.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Cindy Harleton at 313-475-2613 or email@example.com for accommodations
- Reservations for the Conference will be made by individual attendees directly with The Holiday Inn at 734-245-4700.
- Group Name: Michigan Society of Medical Assistants.
- The room rates are as follows:
2 queen beds: $129.00 plus tax
1 King bed: $119.00 plus tax
Complimentary breakfasts included with room for up to four registered guests.
- Reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Room reservations received after the deadline will be subject to availability.
- All questions or concerns should be directed to the hotel. MSMA does not accept any responsibility for the room reservations.
- If any difficulties arise with making reservations under the Michigan Society of Medical Assistants, contact Cindy Harleton at 313-475-2613, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Reservation deadline 9/9/22.